Keep disasters at bay with a plan
Business data is the lifeblood of your company. Whether you’re aware or not, the possibility of data loss from a disaster is a very real threat. Downed trees, lightning strikes and theft could result in serious downtime and financial loss. That’s why you need a business continuity plan.
Experts believe that just one hour of downtime can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $700,000 depending on the size of your business. That’s a big loss especially for a small or medium-sized business.
Advanced Tech Inc’s coverage includes:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning - customized for your specific needs
- Data backup - safeguard your mission-critical data files
- Swift recovery - get your data and emails back with no service interruptions
- Virtualization of downed servers - reduce lengthy downtime to keep you running
- Remote offsite storage - keeping your data safe and compliant
Advanced Tech Inc combines planning and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes its way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.